I made these delicious energy bites that are perfect for a quick snack. No baking required! These have been a hit in my house and I pop a couple before working out in the morning so I have something on my stomach. The best part? They’re healthy for you and they taste like cookie dough.
See the easy, peasy recipe below.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the vanilla, honey, and peanut butter.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into balls and place on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge for 45 minutes so that they harden.
- Remove the bites from the pan and store them in a tupperware container in the fridge.
I’m sure these will keep for a week or two, but I guarantee they won’t last in your fridge that long.