I found some interesting links and videos on the web this week/weekend. This is link love Sunday edition.
– Cool Kickstart for two-week tattoos. inkbox is made from an organic fruit-based formula that takes 10 minutes to apply. No regrets. For anyone who doesn’t want to make the commitment to a real tattoo, this is for you. [link]
– Sephora is starting its own subscription box to compete with companies like Birchbox and Ipsy. Boxes will be $10 a month and feature a collection of products, plus a few bonuses like Spotify playlists. [link]
– Tips on growing your Instagram following. [link]
– Target is testing beacon technology and push notifications to stores, combing the ease of online shopping with the tangibility of in-store retail. Sounds like the future of shopping to me. [link]
– Dad opens car wash and only employs autistics. Watch this inspirational video. [video]
– My husband saw a bobcat roaming around our favorite hiking spot in Pacifica this morning. [video]
– The new Fear The Walking Dead 4-minute trailer has got me SO EXCITED! The new series premieres August 23. [video]