This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ElevateSalads #CollectiveBias
I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and always on the hunt for what is going to make my life easier, especially as the third trimester is inching closer. Over the holiday weekend, I did some gardening outside as the weather was nice. I’m not used to lugging around this extra weight and getting worn out so easily, though. After a few hours of yard work, I was beat and starving! Good thing we had elevAte Salads in the fridge from Costco, which make for the perfect healthy lunch.
elevAte Salads are made from natural ingredients that are full of flavor and deliver clean and functional nutrition in every bite, a meal a mom growing a baby in her belly really needs!
The prepackaged salads are perfect anytime, but especially when you’re on the go, don’t feel like doing dishes, or just want a healthy meal. The packages are portable and so convenient. They have everything you need: bowl (check), fork (check), tasty salad with delicious ingredients and yummy dressing (check).
What really stands out to me about elevate salads is the quality of the ingredients. Oftentimes you buy a store brand prepackaged salad, only to find that that a majority of the lettuce went bad and you have to throw out half of it. It’s such a waste when that happens and I always regret my purchase. The quality of elevAte Salads beats out the prepackaged salads I’ve tried before. I picked up elevAte Salads‘ Organic Nutty Cranberry salad with organic spring mix lettuce, cranberries, creamy feta cheese, walnuts and almonds, and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. elevAte Salads are Non-GMO Project Verified, Organic or Gluten Free and they never use antibiotics in their chicken.
elevAte Salads superfood line-up has recipes featuring ingredients like ancient grains, plant-based proteins, nutrient-dense greens, nuts, legumes, and seeds that are rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and full of naturally occurring vitamins and antioxidants. A meal to feel good about eating or serving!
I can’t wait to try all 8 ready-to-eat superfood salads, which I plan to over the rest of my pregnancy and beyond. If I’m tired now, I can only imagine how life will be once our little one is here. Easy, portable elevAte Salads are now my go-to healthy meal choice. Get them at Costco in the Fresh Produce section.
5 Tips for Eating Healthy on the Go (or at Home)
- Meal plan. Now this is something I have yet to master, but I’m working on it! If you take an hour each Sunday night to plan out your meals for the week, you’ll save money and can use that time to plan meals for the week to eat while on the go.
- Don’t wait until you’re hungry to decide what to eat. Every time I do this, I end up eating unhealthy and crave fried food or sweets.
- Stay motivated. If you forgot your meal at home or didn’t have time to pack one, don’t cave in and run to the nearest fast food joint.
- Encourage your friend or co-worker to eat clean with you! When you’ve got someone else in the same boat, you can rely on the to keep you honest.
- Pack your meals ahead of time. elevAte Salads are ready-to-eat, portable meals that come with everything you need to enjoy it on the go. These are an obvious choice for lunchtime when you’re at work, but are great for any time you want to eat clean.
What are your tips for eating healthy while on-the-go, or just too tired to cook? This soon-to-be mama can use all the tips she can get!