(1) Personalized Coffee Stencil $24 / (2) Flash Tattoos $22 / (3) Lime Crime Lipstick in Babette $18 / (4) Hanging Air Plant Terrarium Kit $28 / (5) Mistletoe Scented Soy Candle $22 / (6) Fabric Wrap Headband $13 / (7) Long Feather Gold Necklace $34 / (8) Stripe Knit Scarf $5 / (9) Printable Diamond Art $5 / (10) What Would Beyonce Do? Mug $15 / (11) Ceramic Jar $13 / (12) 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara $29
Need ideas for what to get the ladies in your life? I present your Younique Christmas list. US orders must be placed by 12/15 (International orders by 12/10) to be delivered in time to go under the tree.
1) December Gift Box Set (5 lip liners, 10 eye liners, and free pencil sharpener) – $150 http://bit.ly/1yqMAjE
2) Moodstruck Face Brush Set – $80 http://bit.ly/1BpsYNS
3) Lucrative Lip Gloss Set of 3 – $40 http://bit.ly/1w1NEs7
4) Divine Daily Moisturizer – $39 http://bit.ly/1w1NXTK
5) BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer – $39 http://bit.ly/1weF7Ei
6) Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes – $29 http://bit.ly/1A4QKLe
p.s. The above image was created by me 🙂 I love playing around on Canva. Check it out.
Ebates is awesome. Seriously, if you haven’t joined yet, do it now. Like RIGHT now. The shopping season is upon us and if you do any shopping online, you gotta have Ebates. I have gotten A LOT of money back over the last couple of years by using it, as you can see below. Sign up here for Ebates.
Black Friday is a week away and you know there’s going to be great deals. Why not get cash back just by shopping for things you’re already going to buy?
Some of my favorite stores that I get cash back for shopping at through Ebates:
- Forever 21
- Old Navy
- Living Social
- Holiday Inn
- The Knot
- Kate Spade
- AMI Clubwear
- Frederick’s Of Hollywood
- Victoria’s Secret
- FedEx Office
- BB Dakota
- Sur La Tab
- Betsey Johnson
- CVS Photo
- Disney Store
- Best Buy
- Baby Gap
- NFL Shop
- The Sports Authority
Sparkles. Lots of sparkles! That’s what is inspiring me this holiday season. What about you?
Last year I made these to include in holiday baskets and in my family’s stockings. Hot chocolate on a stick (or spoon) is quite simple to make. I found the wooden spoons at a Japanese gift store and bought the cellophane wrappers from Michael’s craft store.
Get the directions here.