If you’re like me, you have way too many half-used products on your vanity, spewed across the bathroom counter, and probably filling the cabinets to the brim. While some of the products I can (and should!) part with, there are others I just can’t do without.
1. essie nail color, turquoise & caicos, $8
2. Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara, Classic Black, $5.99
3. Sephora: Ojon Dry Recovery™ Hydrating Conditioner To Go: Intensive, $9
4. Living Proof Full Thickening Cream 3.7 oz, $26
5. Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve 0.8 oz, $6
6. Revlon ColorStay Overtime Liquid Lipcolor, Non-Stop Cherry, $7.99
7. Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing, $19
8. Redken – Extreme Anti-Snap, $15
9. Beyond the Zone Rock On Volumizing Powder, $7.29
What are your favorite products?